1. Where did you grow up? I grew up in the San Fernando Valley.
2. What are your hobbies? My hobbies are paddle boarding, swimming, riding my motorcycle, and walking my dog. All of which have been placed on hold until my back heals.
3. What’s your favorite vacation spot? My favorite vacation spot is Maui, Hawaii.
4. What is your role and why do you enjoy it? I enjoyed being a Deacon for the opportunity to serve others as God desires.
5. How long have you been at MPC and what’s your favorite experience? We have been at MPC for six years and I most enjoyed the Forest Camp experience when I was a youth leader.
6. Your profession and family: I was a Parole Agent for 12 years prior to my retirement in 2012. I live with my wife Cathy in Moorpark and I have 3 children.
7. What’s your favorite bible verse/book/movie? I most enjoyed God is Not Dead, parts 1and 2. I would love to go to lunch with Bill O’Reilly. He highly influenced my traditional thinking and standing up for American ideals. The book that I have read 3 times and has offered much peace is, Proof of Heaven by Eben Alexander.
8. What’s your favorite ice cream? I love pineapple gelato.
9. What’s your favorite pair of shoes? My favorite shoes are Merrills.
10. Which President (living or dead) would you Shadow in the Oval Office for a day? No question, Ronald Reagan, would be my favorite president to shadow.