This is a great time to join a small group as we start our Fall Sermon Series on September 12.
Here are some of the many reasons people enjoy small group Bible study:
- It builds community and belonging.
- Small group Bible study develops real friendships in Christ.
- It is a community of love in the church that can overcome any challenge.
- Bible study creates fellowship with other people who have similar beliefs.
- It gives us a safe place to work out our personal faith/life issues.
- Now we have a structured, scheduled time to refocus our lives on the Lord.
- Participants discover other people in the community who can help them on their journey.
- It helps us to accept others and ourselves as flawed human beings striving toward God.
- The example of others in the group inspires us to do better.
Click HERE for more information and to find a group that meets your schedule and needs.