Trunk or Treat was a hit for our community again this year! Laughter, music, smiles, playful kiddos and energetic adults gathered and enjoyed it all. We had hot dogs, cookies, cider, a photo booth, games and more.
Thanks to all who made this possible:
- Parking Attendants: Mike Resler & Chris Jiron
- Greeters: Jan Jue, Brian & Lauren Gee
- Treat Table: Women’s Ministry (Lauren Kemp & Lauren Gee set up an amazing table)
- Food: Men’s Ministry (Doug Fair & Harry Van Vorst)
- Photographers: Gary Belie, Dave Wilkinson and Shannon Clark.
- Setup: Jane May-Ahearn, Lauren Kemp, Brian & Lauren Gee, Doug Fair, Harry Van Vorst, and Chris Birkelo.
- MOPS, MOMSNow, Girl Scouts, Laurel Heights and several people from our congregation hosted trunks and games. See some of the amazing trunks pictured below!
- Blue Sky Balloonz and the Bubble House.
- If you have questions or would like to get on next year’s trunk list early, contact our Children’s Ministry Director, Kami Fair. To learn more about this and other children’s programs, click HERE.
This Trunk or Treat was one to be remembered!