During our session meeting this month we continued to have a lively and fruitful conversation around Eugene Peterson’s book, “A Long Obedience in the Same Direction.” We talked about our blossoming relationship with Oakmont Senior Living next door, the success of the Men’s Retreat and the great time our youth had at Forest Home Winter Camp. We are beginning to explore what a playground might look like on our campus, and everyone seems quite excited to see the church get back to engaging more activities. Here are a few to throw onto your calendar:
· All Church Beach Baptism and Picnic – Sunday May 15th after church partnership.
· Men’s Ministry Golf Tournament at Westlake Golf Course – Monday September 19. Save the Date.
· Women’s Retreat rescheduled to a one-day retreat – Saturday April 23.
· Please put July 11-15 on your calendar for Vacation Bible School. Want as much of the church leadership to take part.
· Pray about who you think can serve as a future elder of deacon here at MPC. Nominate them.