Moorpark Presbyterian Church is allowing limited Facilities Use during these challenging times with COVID-19.
We have implemented safety measures and are committed to keeping our staff, congregation, volunteers, and visitors safe.
To that end, in order to be approved to use our facility, then you must agree to the following:
1. All participants in your group must be able to answer NO to all of these questions; otherwise, they are not permitted on campus:
- Do you have symptoms of fever, cough (without known/chronic cause), shortness of breath, sore throat or diarrhea?
- Have you had close contact in the last 14 days with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you traveled internationally or domestically in the last 14 days?
- Is your temperature at or above 100.4 degrees?
2. Your group must be prepared to do the following:
- Temperature checks before participants enter an indoor part of the campus (temperature must be below 100.4 degrees). Your organization needs to provide thermal thermometer(s).
- Wipe high touch surfaces before and after use using products supplied by your group and adhering to the CDC recommendations and EPA approved (List N: Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-19: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2-covid-19). High touch surfaces include: Tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
- Your group must supply hand sanitizer for your participants to use. Our restrooms have soap and water for use.
- All participants must wear a mask. An N95 or surgical mask face covering is recommended for best results. If you do not have access to N95 or surgical masks, a cloth mask is acceptable, but please be aware that they do not provide the same level of protection to the wearer or those around them as an N95 or surgical mask does. Keep socially-distanced at all areas of the facility, including restrooms and the parking lot.
- Maintain social distance of at least 6’ before, during, and after facility use. This includes leaving a space between parked cars.
- No food may be served unless it is individually packaged.
- One person in the restroom at a time.
- Keep a list of all attendees of your event, including name and email address. If something were to happen, you would need to supply that list to Moorpark Presbyterian Church and the county.
3. If someone in your group contracts COVID-19, please do the following immediately:
- Make sure the individual is isolated and/or receives needed medical attention.
- Call the office at 805-529-8422 and inform Kami Fair, Office Manager with details (date/time of facility use, room(s) used, list of participants) so she can make sure affected portions of the campus are properly closed and deep-cleaned.
- Contact local health authorities.
- Make sure your group participants are all notified and informed to self-isolate, as applicable.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to call. We appreciate your partnership in this effort to keep the facility and all who enter it safe.